Hi there.
I'm Lauren. I can no longer count how many blogs I've started over the past ten years. I simply can't remember them all. But, never a quitter, I'm back at it again, this time to chronicle my adventures as a new wife, a budding cook, and an explorer in the High Rockies of Colorado.
Just a quick overview of my crazy story - I met my husband in November of 2010. We were married nine days ago in my parents' backyard. We moved from Florida to Colorado three days later. We'll be back in Florida soon, but we will spend the next two months together out West, where my husband works as a fly-fishing guide.
I have two months off from work (one little perk in the life of a teacher), so I've got nothing to do except cook and create in my tiny kitchen. How small, you ask? I'm going to estimate between 20 and 25 square feet. No oven. One microwave, one toaster oven, two hot plates that never get hot enough, and the Rolls Royce of crock pots (All Clad, baby!). Join me as I share recipes, stories, and funny moments from my crazy, unexpected life.
Write on! Looking forward to reading some fabulous narrative from you, Lauren! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Feelingcatchy! Looking forward to posting more next time I'm in the mood to hoof it to the public library for free wi-fi! ;)
ReplyDelete